02 September 2005

Black things on the horizon

Last night’s dream. The parental home.... No parents. Sister? maybe went off in the car to get someone. Eldest neice and I alone in the house and I go downstairs. It seems like a fine day but when I round the corner of the house there is a black, black, bigger than average, willy willy - but dangerous looking; a mini tornado.

It approaches and there is that exhilarating, scaring feeling of storm and wind and big weather…. Then it is past me and I watch as it approaches ‘the shop’ – chanting in my mind – please go round the shop, please go round the shop. It did and there was relief. I turn toward the horizon again and see a string of these monstrous scary things approaching – all black like the blackest storm clouds….

…. I wake thinking this is a very good snapshot of how I am feeling…..

No comments: