13 October 2005

needs to wants bandwagon jumped on

explain the game: go to google and put in your name plus the word 'needs' and do search.... I couldn't help myself and decided I needed help with 'wants' as well..... it sort of reminds me of I Ching....

needs:

1. define space war fighting doctrine and vision and ... [develop] a robust and dynamic intelligence-wide training program.
2. bass player to complete our line-up
3. to be an intensional model-a model of the mind of the speaker-with explicit goals, intentions, so that decisions can be made coherently (I certainly do!)
4. to hold back from purchasing Inde Artists Music! (er - ok)
5. adjustment, please e-mail Dan....
6. schools, colleges ...
7. to be coherent entities with goals, or there can be no notion of "intentionality".
8. them for the 4th of July or any other event. ...
9. either to design agents. An OO approach. would be more appropriate. ...
10. to be automated (think I already am!)
11. Living Essence, * of Fire, * of Earth etc. ... (I liked this one so I went to 11)


wants:

1. to know the pronunciation of the word
2. to be punk
3. the construction details, and very little on the theory (so true...)
4. to see the new, interesting, humanitarian, egalitarian stuff we can come up with. (This is actually me – something I said coming back from the distant past to haunt me)
5. to anticipate, but prefers start at night.
6. to start your own business
7. to find out; why I’m doing the ...
8. to move ...
9. to make ...
10. to be known by ...
11. to be irish
12. to play too – (And Dan was drinking his classy version of Orangerine)(another Dan reference - sounds like Dan)
13. us 2 be friends
14. to view the ... none of the commissioners called for the painting's removal,
15. now to consider specifically
16. a good RCBS Jr3. Press (something to do with guns? - must be subconscious)

1 comment:

Fatuous One said...

I think this game could be as good as doing I Ching