13 June 2013

I don't know why at the moment

Lately I've been typing things into Facebook or into group pages, but deleting them instead of hitting enter... I don't know why. I'm a bit depressed. For no good or obvious reason. Things seem pointless. Expressing my opinion seems pointless. My opinion doesn't seem worthwhile.

It could be my health. It could be that I've been eating rubbish carbohydrates like potato chips. It could be that it has been raining for days and I haven't even tried to find sunlight. I haven't had any exercise and I'm not feeling well. This is probably it.

Nevertheless, it could also be that I haven't sold a damn thing since starting my Etsy shop. My things, while not being everyone's cup of tea, aren't that bad, or badly priced. I think I'm just not getting them in front of the people who might buy them. Making is one thing, marketing is a whole other story and it's similar to talking to people, which I am not good at. Bit down about that in general, but I still have hope and am still backing this idea. I need to make it work because I don't think I can go back to working for someone else.

The thought of working for someone and having to cope with the anxiety of being around people every day, that puts my mood into perspective. I'm not too badly off. I just need to eat better and get outside.

No comments: