18 June 2013

As many tea pots as you can cram in...

Doesn't everyone like teapots? They are pretty and they sit really well together on a shelf. There is nothing wrong with collecting lots of tea pots - as long as you actually have the space to display them.

I was keeping tea pots I didn't really like or use. I have six now and five of them I actively use. The other one could be used too - it's not too precious, but it is a nice vintage one and it's the one that is a bit more decorative (and would cost a bit to replace). I've gotten rid of most of the small ones (well some of them are in the 'for sale' pile). People seem to like to give those as presents, but does anyone have just one cup of tea? Anyway, a big pot can be used to make a small pot of tea.

I'm on top of the tea pots - tea cups are a different story.

No comments: